Saturday, January 26, 2013

Week 12: Meltdown and Baby Paunch!

I keep updating this later than I mean to, LOL!  12w5d today!

Anyway, this week has been hectic.  I went back to work, and I was doing okay.  Then I've had the past couple of days off, and I had a meltdown.

I just started freaking out and stressing out about our future to come.

If we could handle this emotionally, financially, mentally.  And what we had gotten ourselves into.  I started texting S and apologizing to him.  APOLOGIZING!

For ruining his life, for forcing him into this.  Oh god, it was a terrible night.  Of course, S being as awesome as he is, told me he was happy with what was going on.  He was excited for the baby, and that he loved me...and the baby :)  I actually teared up and almost broke down crying, because that small comment meant so much and made me so happy.  Helped calm me down.

And to make it even sweeter!  When he crawled into bed in the morning, he cuddled up next to me and was rubbing my tummy, telling me how there's a baby in there, and it's our baby.  Though I was half-asleep, I was smiling as he was talking.

I know no matter what comes our way, we can handle it.  We're resourceful people, and even though it'll be stressful at times, we'll be okay.  I have my mother as my inspiration to look up to in that regard.

Anyway.

HAPPIER NEWS!

I've got a baby paunch going on!  No, not quite in my belly yet!  But in my hips/pelvic area it's starting to round out and become firmer!  It's the baby moving up!  But it also means I'm going to be quickly migrating over to maternity pants as well.  I bought the Belly Band for work.  I want to get a pair of khaki-colored cargo pants that the maternity store carries, since our dress code at work changes in March.  But my current work pants probably won't make it, fit wise, until then, and I don't want to buy new work pants for our current dress code for less than two months.  But they've been getting tighter on my hips, and with my shirt tucked in and the belt done up, my hips will start hurting within an hour or two into my shift.

I have an appointment February 8th.  Can't wait to hear baby again!  And my anatomy scan is getting closer and closer.  Just 6 more weeks until we get to see our little bean again!

Anyway, belly shot from yesterday!


No comments:

Post a Comment